Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist (One Ethicon)
Requisition ID: 1805683226W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (ONE ETHICON)
Full-time temporary contract (1,5 year)
Product Specialist is responsible for achieving MD&D product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Key responsibilities of suitable applicant:
- Accomplishes targeted sales and increases the market share.
- Serves multiple accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Regularly participates on surgeries in operating rooms.
- Makes preplanned sales presentations and demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
- Executes contract and/or tender management activities.
- Coordinates with the logistics team to ensure product availability.
- Follows up with customers, gives technical and professional support.
- Analyzes and develops sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Reviews customer orders and product sales and establishes improvement plan.
- Provides feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provides ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
- Works with members of the regional sales team to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
- University degree
- Driving license
- Native level of Latvian, good spoken and written English, Russian would be an advantage
- Computer literacy
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track of building good relationships with external and internal customers
- Sense of urgency; very good planning skills and diplomacy
- Ability to deal with complexity and multitasking
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits
JOHNSON & JOHNSON AB LATVIJAS (8417)