Requisition ID: 1805683214W
Aim of job:
Lead the Brand
amplification in country to ensure market-leading excellence in execution
towards consumer, shopper and customer in respective country on a given
portfolio of brands.
and harness the power of a cross functional team to align behind objectives
and win in market to deliver sales, share and profit targets.
1. Develop and implement
Local Brand & Trade Activation Plan
- Develop and deploy a local Activation Plan per
brand, based on planned NPI roll-outs or defined SEA Cluster campaign initiatives
in combination with local market needs.
- Ensure execution of the plan per channel and
customer based on local knowledge (trade windows,
lead times, KAM agreements) and in timely alignment and coordination
with consumer facing activation.
- Provide channel teams with brand education and
relevant detailing material.
- Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption &
approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation
and ensuring regulatory approval & timely delivery
- Develop and provide analysis to evaluate
campaign performance from consumers, across channels as well as customers on key
- Own local Brand Activity Overview and secure
synchronization of consumer and shopper/trade facing activities
- Initiate and execute local amplification
activities aimed at driving growth and increasing share in local market
- Develop channel specific master plans aligned
with brand strategy across channels and categories to secure optimal
positioning in store
- Work with local agencies on brand
amplification initiatives in market
2. Share Local Market
Insights and be a counterpart to the local channel teams
for deployment of brand amplification of Cluster lead initiatives, driving in
country brand at channel and customer level through NPI presentations,
shopper activation activities, training material and customer tailored
on customer targets and give input on tracking measures, in line with the Activation
Plan and Master Plans.
relevant product & shopper training for sales team with support of
market share tracking and work with relevant commercial partners to discuss
and deliver relevant actions
and support with local research
Collaboration and Commercial Engagement
- Provide Cluster teams with key insights and
analytics for NPI business cases as required
to budget process and target setting, creation of POs, tracking and any
recommendations for investment shifts in market.
to SEA, Local and regional NPI naming and regulatory strategy as required
- Review local artwork and sign off in
collaboration with SEA Cluster as required
local slob - Initiate displays-solutions when needed in line with GP targets
portfolio management (agreed SKU-rationalization, phase-in and out)
input on request to Cluster brand reviews, responsible for any local brand
in collaboration with Cluster lead team and BAM Leaders to seek best practice
cases and opportunity to leverage activation ideas from other markets.
on local issues and requirements to brand strategy & brand plans.
4. Ensure high quality
local adoptation for consumer facing marketing material
Campaign: Involvement in adoption & approval of local copy / campaign
material and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval
& timely delivery.
Adoption & approval of local site and production incl. translation and
ensuring regulatory approval, also applicable for other digital or social
media marketing activities.
campaigns are in line with local data privacy regulations
Execute and evaluate PR activity for the brand
Execute and evaluate sampling or WOM activity for the brand
- University degree in business administration or respective studies
- Skilled in Microsoft applications
- Team player
- Active & engaged in prompt execution of activities
- Solid analytical thinking
- Good communication skills in Filipino & English
- At least 8 years of experience in Trade/Brand Marketing or Key Accounts Management
- Experience in working in a multi-national or regional FMCG or OTC company
- Knowledge of local trade structures & key deliverables for a successful trade partner
- Strong focus on commercial brand performance and financials
- Proven self starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for business as well as being result-oriented
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQJob Function
Product ManagementRequisition ID