Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805683203W
- Global Leader in Healthcare touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day
- Exciting role offering variety in responsibilities in a dynamic environment
- Bring your best in providing executive administration support to our HR Leads of our Consumer, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Sectors.
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
Supporting the HR Head for the J&J Family of Companies and HR Business Unit Leaders (across Medical/Surgical Products, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Healthcare) this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join the HR team in the role of Executive Assistant.
- Support HR leads with broad-based administrative needs including travel and meeting management
- Management of team events & meetings (set-up, attendance, minutes and follow up actions)
- Support execution of OneHR strategy and projects as required and as directed by HR Head
- Provide support and/or lead various employee engagement programs and activities
- Lead and co-ordinate key HR initiatives, including annual HR Open House Road show, HR community meetings, volunteering events etc.
- Periodically review and maintain HR Policy updates to ensure quality and compliance maintenance
- Ownership and management of the HR Annual Calendar
- Preparation and delivery of HR related communications as directed
- Budget management and invoice processing
This role has high visibility as it involves extensive liaison with key stakeholders across all three business units. As such, we are seeking candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior leaders and partner effectively and collaborate at all levels in a matrix environment
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience
- Trustworthy and ethical - confidentiality is paramount
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability manage multiple tasks is essential with a fast-paced approach to juggling busy executive schedules and work requirements
- Ability to effectively prioritise, as well as manage changing and conflicting priorities
- A change agile and resilient individual with a flexible and adaptive approach to change
- Problem solving approach to work whilst being proactive and anticipating needs
- Display initiative, ability to take things to the next level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and within the team
- Able to create a strong support community within J&J, collaborating across the Business Units
- Models and lives the Credo values; demonstrates leadership attributes and achievements aligned with J&J’s Leadership Imperatives.
If you are a motivated individual and want to enable the HR function through pro-active administration and program management in a complex and dynamic HR and business environment, please apply today!
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Applications Close: Friday 21 September 2018.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)