Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Supply Planning Specialist
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805683053W
Our site in Neuchatel is looking for a talented Supply Planning Specialist!
The Supply Planning Specialist manages the systemic supply plan for the portfolio of externally manufactured finished products. He will maintain data integrity of static planning parameters and transactional data elements to insure that the system accurately reflects the current situation in the physical supply chain at all times.
- Create the weekly Master Production Schedule
- Manage daily purchasing transactional process as well as documents specifications : purchase order creation, maintenance, drawing tracking…
- Partner with planners and suppliers to mitigate supply risks and accelerate customer backorder recovery
- Maintain Weekly Open Order report & handle communication with suppliers
- Coordinate master data set up & maintenance (Item, supplier, purchasing prices…)
- Mine data for improvement opportunities and performance measurement accuracy
- Support planners in creation of the monthly S&OP packages for key external production plants
- Resolve Account Payable Issues in coordination with finance team and suppliers
Responsibilities will also include coordination of new ERP functionality deployments and supply commit management.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations required.
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across a global supply chain organization is required.
Good English (B1-B2) is required, French is preferred.
The ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency is required. Basic knowledge of ERP and purchasing/planning processes is preferred.
Medos International Sarl (7898)