Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Insights Manager Mid Sized Markets Janssen EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805683006W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Reports to the PMO-Lead Mid-Sized Markets Janssen EMEA and acts as a pro-active sparring partner to the EMEA Mid-Sized Markets Leadership team and the CVTL (Country Value Team / Local Product Team) network to provide insights and high-impact, actionable business recommendations. Plays a key role in discovering and exploiting business opportunities in existing and new areas.
- Acts as a pro-active sparring partner to the business combining intelligence on competitors, customers, strategies and markets by challenging assumptions. Utilizes learnings from EMEA customer excellence team.
- Understands common key drivers of success in the therapeutic area and challenges regional strategies, according to local market conditions. Focus on Esketamine, LAT’s, and Darzalex.
- Is a sounding board for the CVTL network leads for all Therapeutic Areas and makes high level recommendations to the Mid-Sized markets leadership team.
- Facilitates/coordinates benchmarking activities.
- Supports the respective CVTL network leads in the business planning and budget cycles
- Develops and refine forecasting models according to defined parameters in close collaboration with local and EMEA BI partners.
- Conducts benchmarking analyses based on the OpCo inputs.
- Liaises with EMEA BI team on Market Research initiatives and evaluates actionability for MSM.
- Leads Market Research initiatives at Mid-Sized Markets level.
- Interprets and presents research results and data to generate high-impact, actionable recommendations to business partners.
- Conducts advanced analyses of all relevant data and ensures that main messages are visualized appropriately.
- Together with local OpCo Business Intelligence on Mid-sized market level responsibility in analysing and interpreting market research, market intelligence, competitive data, and customer needs and gather new data to derive trends, risks and opportunities.
- Connects with local Business Insights and Business Intelligence as well as to international ones (EMEA) on a regular basis, forces the knowledge transfer and give MSM a clear voice in the EMEA BI COE.
- Works in collaboration with MSM Digital lead to ensure that Business & Customers and Digital insights are coming together and contribute to the “Analyse and Disrupt” pillar of Janssen one.
- Academic background (min. of bachelor’s Degree) in business economics/ mathematics/ statistics/ informatics.
- Min of 3 years relevant business experience in a comparable function.
- Deep knowledge of the Pharma industry and within the Health Care Environment is required.
- Significant personal experience and achievements in Market Research, Forecasting, and Analytics/Performance Reporting.
- Advanced business acumen (result driven) and strategic thinking mindset.
- Strong analytical thinking capability and ability to translate insights into business recommendations.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with a demonstrable ability to present complex issues and findings to a wide audience base.
- Highly agile (mental, results, learning, change and people agility as well as personal leadership ability).
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of change management.
- Fluency English required.
- Awareness of and adherence to J&J Credo values, SOP’s, guidelines and policies.
- The role is EMEA Mid-Sized Markets based and will involve travel (25%) across the EMEA region
- It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in his/her current country of residence as long as easy access to travel/transportation, located within Mid-Sized Markets region, and local hosting is available at a Janssen office.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)