Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Development Manager - NSW West
Requisition ID: 1805683001W
- NSW West territory
- Connect with customers to deliver our iconic pipeline of innovative products
- Help to shape the business to better support our customers’ and patients’ needs
Be Vital to this role:
Are you self-motivated and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and solution driven environment? If so you could be our next Territory Sales Manager for NSW West. Reporting to the National Sales Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work across our full suite of products within the Visioncare range and to bring the ACUVUE® brands to life with Eye Care Professionals.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Learn and apply a depth of knowledge in contact lenses and ocular health.
- Call on Optometry practices to develop and foster deeper relationships with healthcare professionals to ensure their clinical and business requirements are being met by the company
- Meet and exceed territory growth objectives
- Demonstrate business consultancy through executing key initiatives in target stores
- Strong closing skills for commitment
- Work with the National Sales Manager, Brand Manager and Professional Affairs Manager to develop long-term sales strategies for the territory
- Represent Johnson & Johnson at relevant conferences and events
- Manage data to develop territory plans that achieve our marketing objectives by:
- Defining and executing sales goals and objectives
- Reviewing and analyzing performance against goals and objectives
- Liaison with key professional organisations
It is likely that you will have previous experience as an Account Manager in the Health Care industry, however we are also open to hearing from Business Savvy Optometrist’s or practice managers looking to broaden their skill set. Naturally, you will have a collaborative team focused style. Equally important is your ability to thrive individually as you will be working independently on a day to day basis. Key to your success will be the ability to influence customer habits to drive our iconic pipeline of innovative products.
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Johnson & Johnson, is one of the largest Health Care companies in the world with brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Vision care is an organization geared to innovation, with an exciting product pipeline, and is looking to accelerate growth. You’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Closing date for applications: 28th September 2018
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)