Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Vision] Brand Manager
Requisition ID: 1805682906W
To plan and implement integrated marketing initiatives to deliver brand and business objectives, including new product launches, advertising across both conventional and new media (Online, social media), PR and BTL (brand communication in the stores). Brand communication development is based on integrated consumer, shopper & eye care professional insights and business opportunities.
Local Marketing, Sales, Quality, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service & Professional Affairs Team, and Regional Marketing Team
Agency Partners & Vendors, Eye Care Professionals and Business Owners
• Lead business analysis and development of annual BP plan with marketing team members and cross-functional team to grow category and shares, countering competitor activities.
• Lead business-planning sessions, drive marketing initiatives and act as team leader managing resources of marketing projects.
• Develop consumer communication or adaptation campaigns along the consumer journey from pre-store, to in-store until post-store.
• Lead the planning and execution of POA business cycles and integrated product launches and new initiatives, including launch meetings and sales planning sessions.
• Work closely with GSI on research projects such as incidence, equity studies, Consumer/ECP insight generation.
• Perform analysis on consumer, market and category trends, pricing, competition and campaigns tracking to understand opportunities and potential.
• Own the A&P with expertise in budgeting.
• Implement process improvements.
• Provide thought leadership to lead and shape the marketplace with cross-functional teams.
• Manage 3rd party agency relationships.
• Lead and coach subordinates on planning & execution.
• Quality Related:
- Ensure all marketing communication materials going outside JJVC has been approved by appropriate functions as per company copy review procedure;
- Support on media related complaints and/or crisis;
- Ensure the execution of copy review process;
- Participation in product field action process.
- Ensure staffs have the competency, knowledge, skills to perform their job by attending all the assigned training programs;
- Ensure all procedures are followed.
- On time completion of training courses assigned;
- Execute the company procedures;
- Report significant quality event and product complaints according to related company policy and procedure.
•University educated in business or related disciplines. At least 5 years of brand and product management experience with proven track record. Prior experience in FMCG industry is a bonus.
•Insights driven with strong understanding of consumers’ and customers’ needs
•Good Big Picture Orientation with attention to details
•Analytical, team player, self-confident, bi-lingual (English/Mandarin).
•Innovative, Business Excellence and results oriented.
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
•Strong leadership and business acumen
•Work independently who is a good initiator with strong multi-task and time management skills.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)