Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Baby Marketing Graduate - 12 months FTC
Requisition ID: 1805682786W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
We are looking for exceptional candidates to help manage one of Johnson & Johnson’s highest priority business: Babycare, across iconic brands such as Johnson’s Baby, Aveeno Baby, Penaten & Desitin.
In this role you will be required to manage your own projects and develop recommendations based on your own deep analysis of the market, competitors and trends as well as your creative skills and insights, giving you a true insight into an FMCG marketing role.
As this role covers all EMEA markets, you will have the opportunity to work across different cultures & consumers, providing you a real understanding of how a business works on a large scale.
In order to succeed, you will need to be able to adapt to fast-moving environments and be able to confidently liaise and influence key stakeholders.
You will have a 1st class or 2:1 degree in a related field and at least 6 months FMCG industry experience.
This is a 1 year full time contract role, but dependent on performance every effort will be taken to support your transition into a full time role.
- 1st class or 2:1 (or predicted) Degree in related field
- At least 6 months industry experience (either through placement year or other work experience) with strong achievements that have had a real impact in your market and/or company
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work through complex situations
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- Excellent IT skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good planning & organisation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Passion for babycare!
- Owns monthly analysis and reporting with recommendation on best practices to deploy or interventions where required
- Assists in management update preparation
- Analysis of market trends, competition, pricing etc. with recommendations. In particular, ‘Claims’ champion and lead coordinator in claims process
- Assists in the development of success models across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- First point of contact for local country marketing requests
- Responsible for comprehensive launch kits for existing and new product launches
- Manages updates to countries as needed
- Assist in fulfilling market requests
- Helps identify new consumer insights and product concepts in line with brand equity and strategy, in order to fill the 5yr innovation pipeline (with support)
- Manages innovation projects through the J&J stage gate process, working closely with countries
- Works closely with project managers, to help execute projects, liaising with R&D, packaging, supply chain, and regulatory
- “Artwork champion” and lead coordinator to liaise with the artwork agency on all artwork development (and with markets on approval, and manufacturing plants on coordination and delivery)
- Supports digital lead in developing communication toolkit, including social
- Assists in e-commerce content deployement
- Analyses & shares best communication practices across brands & industries
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confidant
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)