Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Excellence & Compliance Lead
Requisition ID: 1805682694W
Company overview: Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers - The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Job Title (India Specific): Marketing Excellence & Compliance Lead
Division: Surgical Vision
Reports To: Associate Director - Marketing
Job Summary: Responsible for planning and driving work towards achieving company vision, objectives as well as divisional mission and strategies.
- Plan and drive to work towards achieving company vision, objectives as well as divisional mission and strategies
- Implement marketing strategies to promote and increase market share of assigned products
- Coordinate marketing programs for existing/new products, marketing techniques and promotional campaigns
- Translates regional marketing strategy into local activities
- Ensures local implementation of marketing messages, materials and training that contribute towards the achievement of country objectives
- Stay abreast of the market trends and business environment
- Ensures marketing activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and branding standards. Maintain proper records and documentation
- Maintains close collaboration with sales team to understand the dynamic business
- Handling marketing related activities like conferences, CMEs and other programs.
- KOL handling and response to client from marketing will also be impacted due to this position.
- Maintain & Control marketing budgets overall and activity wise
- Graduate in any discipline from reputed institute/university. Preferably Post Graduate in Marketing Management.
- Should have at least 3 to 4 years of working experience in analytics. Desired knowledge of SAP
Abbott Medical Optics Private Limited (8078)
Marketing & Sales