Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global BTL -Consumer Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 1805682665W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
Global Business Technology Leader - Consumer
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Accountable for all Supply Chain Business Technology (SC-BT) activities for the Johnson & Johnson $13.6B Consumer business. The role has solid line responsibility for the following SC-BT Consumer Global Business Technology areas including Plan & Source will assist the Global Make BTL. The role will work with Consumer Supply Chain, Consumer Commercial IT, Global Technology Services and all 9 product line groups in Enterprise SC-BT.
- Drive growth and enable differentiating SC capabilities as competitive advantage through innovative technology solutions. This requires continuous learning of the latest technology and interaction with the external marketplace to ensure a sound business technology strategy and continuous introduction of new solutions.
- Represent SC-BT with key Consumer Supply Chain stakeholders and Commercial Technology organization. Work across the senior business leaders to set/influence supply chain strategy and ensure strategic SC-BT alignment and partnership.
- Shape and ensure efficient and effective delivery of a global program portfolio that creates value with speed and is aligned with both segment and enterprise imperatives including acquisitions and divestitures.
- Responsible for strategy, development, socialization, influencing and approval of business cases for Consumer Business funded technology projects. Work closely with SC-BT Product Line’s and Consumer Business leaders to ensure business cases are well planned and metrics driven which are socialized and approved in an expedited manner.
- Responsible for the Consumer Supply Chain financials related to technology program portfolio and partnering with Supply Chain partners to identify value proposition of JJT investments and realization of business benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent through experience
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience in the healthcare industries
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in Business Technology.
- Knowledge of leading edge technology trend
- Knowledge of medical devices industry
- End to end Supply Chain experience
- Track record of large program delivery
- Track record of compliance
- Experience managing large, complex budgets
- Experience managing large, global, multi-location teams
- Track record of driving business value through information technology
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills; multi-language skill is a plus
- Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously
- Experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations
- Ability to influence and lead senior leadership teams
Cilag GmbH International (8525)