Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Accounting Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805682503W
Johnson & Johnson Turkey is recruiting for a Senior Accounting Specialist to be located in İstanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow up of all accounting operations: overheads, accruals, pre-paid charges
- Participate in month-end corporate financial closing and reporting processes by complying with the US GAAP standards
- Regular process in updating TP&TD accruals, rebates.
- Provide Company’s financial and accounting transactions are conducted in accordance with global, regional and local policies and procedures
- Supporting internal and external tax reviews and audits. Comply with J&J related policies and procedures i.e. Worldwide Procedure (WWP), Internal Control Handbook (ICH), global process and any legal and regulatory requirement that J&J is obliged to adhere to
- Specific analysis on demand
- Fix assets
- Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management Engineering or Finance
2-4 years of experience in financial analysis & reporting & financial accounting department of a multinational company
Big four background is preferred
Very good command of oral and written both English and Turkish
Resides in İstanbul
No military obligation for male candidates
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)