Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Marketing Manager Oral Care EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805682489W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Leadership of Oralcare brands
- Establish and communicate strategy and pipeline of future initiatives that delivers against Strategic Plan and equity ambitions
- Lead the EMEA NPD process, claims & clinical development for category growth driving innovation projects
- Establish & deploy sustainable strategy and business model to drive growth in Oralcare, with focus on LISTERINE.
- Strong partnership with Oralcare Global Leadership Team to influence global strategy and pipeline development whilst being a champion for EMEA
- Provides effective leadership for the development of high potential growth opportunities via insights, innovation and claims
Develop launch execution & support plans for key innovation projects
- In conjunction with the GFO & agency partners, develop and implement world-class integrated marketing campaigns reflecting global big idea
- Partner seamlessly with medical, regulatory, SPA and R&D to develop an executable pipeline and claims strategy towards consumers as well as professionals.
Consult & support markets on strategic roadmap including superior execution and delivery
- Deploy franchise strategy & business models including operating principles to markets
- Identify and build best practice across the region, defining right go-to-market strategy for relevant brand priorities
- Partner with markets to ensure growth plans are in place considering consumer communication, NPD / claims, healthcare professionals and superior execution in-store based on agreed operating model.
Category leadership throughout organization
- Lead sections of EMEA Country and Functional HPT
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with cross-functional team ensuring ongoing alignment and engagement.
- Conduct business reviews with the markets identifying new opportunities and the need to revise plans if necessary.
- Monitor market, brand and competitor performance. Ensure a deep understanding of the key drivers behind market evolution, share and sales performance, in order that ongoing recommendations can be made to the business.
- Ensures rapid development and precise execution of integrated marketing communication, and that key landmarks are delivered on time.
- Marketing experience in consumer / FMCG/CPG brand management with validated experience at a manager level.
- Experience working in an international organization.
- Experience of running and leading large cross functional teams where challenging the norm is day to day
- Shown success in strategically positioning and launching new Products/claims required
- A strong grasp of strategic marketing is required, with experience of all the key brand disciplines. Advertising / campaign development experience is required.
- Ability to set objectives, demonstrates strategic agility, and leads multiple projects of high complexity across teams.
- Knowledge and experience related to global marketing, ideation, concept design and marketing research preferred but not required.
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to make things happen through logic, persuasion, and motivation.
- A desire and an ability to thrive in changing times & to be flexible to respond to changing business requirements in a complex environment
- Ability to interact with senior management, build trust-based relationships and work under own initiative through a motivational leadership style.
- Analytical ability, can readily interpret data and is familiar with key research techniques
- Ability to identify/create consumer insights and translate into winning concepts/claims
- Regional and or global experience very advantageous.
- Ability to function with a high degree of autonomy
- Effective interdependent partnering, collaboration, influencing, negotiation, communication and management/coaching skills are required to lead cross functional teams effectively and motivate team members toward perfect execution
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confidant.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)