Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Senior Financial Auditor
Requisition ID: 1805682393W
The Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) department, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Auditor. This position will be located in Belgium and travel will be required.
The Corporate Internal Audit department provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls is in place, in compliance with government and industry regulations. The Corporate Internal Audit department completes an annual average of 300 audits, reviewing a variety of functions and processes of operating units throughout the world. Major areas reviewed include the data centres; the revenue, inventory and payment cycles; and general accounting.
The Senior Financial Auditor position will be responsible for:
- Executing CIA’s Continuous Control Review audit program for Janssen Belgium as well as other J&J Companies in EMEA. Specific responsibilities may include ensuring that all SOX 404 documentation & testing is performed in accordance with the published SOX 404 deadlines and standardized processes, performing on-going updates and maintenance of SOX information in Metric Stream, completing walkthroughs of critical areas to identify potential control weaknesses and efficiency opportunities, communicating potential control gaps / testing failures and guidance to business stakeholders, coordinating the Annual SOX 404 Certification process, as well as identifying and implementing process improvements where possible.
- Conducting assigned audit engagements at Johnson & Johnson affiliates within the EMEA region and leading in a variety of departmental projects. Specific responsibilities may include audit planning, risk assessment, completing testing procedures, documenting assigned audit cycles relevant to risk and testing objectives, writing audit recommendations, presenting findings to management, etc.
Other common tasks include: acting as or assisting the team coordinator in preparation of the audit which will include: reviewing previous audit reports and work papers, financial reports and audit approaches to ensure thorough familiarity with assigned audit areas. Additionally, conducting interviews and detailed testing as required and reviewing findings with the audit manager, team coordinator, and internal customers throughout the audit to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner. The Senior Financial Auditor must ensure that documentation to support testing and the audit conclusion is complete and thorough in accordance with internal quality standards. The Senior Financial Auditor will also participate in and lead formal interim and final meetings to discuss and finalise findings and recommendations and may be required to supervise and develop staff during the reviews.
When not assigned to audits or as timing allows, the Senior Financial Auditor will also be expected to participate and/or lead ancillary project teams to assist with departmental goals and objectives aimed at improving audit operations and customer service. Specific responsibilities may include updating authoritative guidance (e.g. Global Document Control Matrices and Internal Control Handbook), technical research studies, development of internal control education materials, and facilitating formal training sessions for audit staff and internal companies.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or relevant qualification is required in Accounting, Finance or other business discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred.
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA, CMA, CISA or other relevant professional qualification is preferred. Part-qualified or willing to study will also be considered.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 20% is required.
- Fluency in multiple languages is preferred.
- This position will be located in Belgium. Beerse is the preferred location, however other J&J office locations in Belgium/ Netherlands may be considered.
- For international candidates, relocation would be on a self-funded basis
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)