Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Associate Business Travelers Switzerland
Requisition ID: 1805682265W
- Develop and improve Business Travelers permit process for JnJ Switzerland and assist them as needed throughout the process for approval.
- Assist and encourage Business Travelers and hosts to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products and services to drive rapid resolution, educate and inform Business Travelers and hosts.
- Provide professional and timely support and fully document all cases accurately. Escalate complex transactions for resolution and collaborate with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Manage all communications, support and attend meetings with Business Travelers, hosts, internal stakeholders, Government Officials and authorities, and third parties as well as supporting tools related to Business Travelers permits.
- Actively collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate training levels, knowledge sharing, and support of day-to-day activities related to Business Travelers permits.
- Communicate and interact effectively with Business Travelers, hosts, internal stakeholders, team members; Government officials and third-parties. Develop credible and trusted mutually respected relationships.
- Coordinate and implement the planning, review, processing, and final preparation for Business Travelers permit processes incl. legal reviews with subject matter experts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and Code of Business Conduct.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of Business Travelers permits including tracking of ongoing permits. Assure Business Travelers permit review process is completed on or ahead of district established policy requirements.
- Work in collaboration with other team members and all Swiss JnJ sites to execute tasks and fulfil key deliverables, seeking input and assistance as needed.
- Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
- Comply and ensure compliance with HCBI & SOP guidelines
- Back-up function for employee Work permit role
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned
- A minimum of a commercial education (KV) or technical profession
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Sound knowledge of Swiss permit law & processes for different Cantons / Cross Border requirements
- Diligent and competent process handling to obtain valid permits for all cases, tracking and following up on permits requests
- Demonstrates customer orientation and customer service skills
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and decisive
- Ability to maintain a professional composure during stressful, time sensitive situations.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
- Ability to accurately collect information to understand and assess the clients' needs and situation
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to provide timely follow-up and resolution Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications (e.g., MS Office, email, Internet Explorer, SharePoint)
- Fluent in German and English
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure. Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to receiving your application. Apply today.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)