Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805682230W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
As part of its growth strategy, SPI will further develop the Surgical Procedure Manager (SPM) software, which is used across disciplines for operations in the OR. In addition, SPI is developing a cloud solution that gives surgeons access to an ever-growing global database of surgical workflow expertise. SPI is continuously working on the further development of its digital medical language to describe surgical procedures and results in a semantically precise manner.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain business applications built with a variety of technologies and frameworks (NodeJS, NoSQL, GraphQL, React, .NET)
- Translate requirements into smart solutions based on an agile approach
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation and communication around features and process
- Collaborate with Customer and BigData teams from planning through organization to execution and delivery to solve complex problems in the development lifecycle of our solutions
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure a high level of code quality and usage of appropriate design patterns
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- Bachelor of Science or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in conceptualizing complex, web-based B2B software solutions
- Experience with cloud native architectures and current web technologies (Node.JS, NoSQL, GraphQL, React, .NET, Apache Kafka)
- Experience in creating test environments and test automation
- Experience in agile environments
- Enthusiasm for the medical world
- Business fluent English. German and/or Russian would be an advantage
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Surgical Process Institute (7932).