Johnson & Johnson Careers
Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805682151W
The Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist is responsible for the execution of assigned task to support employees, managers and other human resource teams in the Regional Service Center.
As a Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist you will provide applicable services to support the region and countries which may include posting the job requisitions, coordinating the assessments, scheduling the job interview and checking backgrounds, initiating provisioning for new joiners and generating offers. You will demonstrate customer service orientation and knowledge of Human Resource processes and related systems to perform responsibilities, will be operating as a liaison with employees, the regional and global HR service center teams, and external vendor as applicable.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by performing Recruitment and Onboarding Administration day-to-day delivery of services.
- Access enabling technology to complete client inquiries and transactions.
- Fully document all cases in case management application as required.
- Intensify complex transactions to Tier 2 for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Take ownership of all Recruitment and Onboarding Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries that they are resolved / completed daftly and with a higher level of quality.
- Assist and support users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of Global Services available to them.
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying standard operating procedures and utilizing analytical skills for resolution.
- Respond to requests / inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and execute on the key tasks and activities within Recruitment and Onboarding Administration in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines. Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or intensifying inquiries as appropriate to uphold effective and timely resolution.
- Develop understanding of GS operations and the J&J organization
- Identify R&O Admin areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Regional R&O Admin Team Lead.
- Give positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all meaning working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and members of the team; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and collaborate with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable to the activities and dependencies of the role.
- Demonstrates customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Demonstrated understanding how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
- Discretion, integrity, confidentiality and discernment
- Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately collect information to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Will be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Computer-literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications (e.g., MS Office, email, fax, Internet Explorer)
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, self-directed team-based environment
- Enthusiastic great teammate with a strong dedication to build a positive work environment
- Ability to perform administrative activities
- Experience collaborating internally and externally to address people-related challenges
- Uses a reciprocal and employee and customer-focused mindset
- Understand short-term and long-term implications of decisions and actions
- Basic understanding of business, financial and social factors in relation to HR activities
- Experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends
- Deliver outstanding service through tools and processes; experience suggesting improvement on areas to support continuous improvement efforts
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ