Johnson & Johnson Careers
【Consumer】Business Quality Manager
Requisition ID: 1805682148W
|Company／Department||Consumer Company ／ Quality & Compliance|
Position Name/ Job Grade
Manager – Quality & Compliance ／
Associate Director – Business Quality, Japan
|# of subordinates|
4 ~5 staffs
BQ Japan (Tokyo & Kuki) -> BQ North East Asia -> BQ AP
＜Role and Responsibilities＞
- Ensure that a Quality system and standard Operating Procedures are in place for all J&J consumer product related activities in Japan in supporting county BQ head
- Ensure that all products are released to the market in accordance with the registered specifications and with local regulations and internal J&J guidelines.
- Manages the nonconformance product handling, monitoring the implementation of corrective action, managing quality information overall management including communicating, processing and archiving, and analyzing the various problems, issuing investigation reports and determining corrective actions, monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of the corrective actions.
- Lead and manage the operation QA staff in Kuki Distribution center
- Evaluates performance and provides opportunities for growth for staffs.
- Support Japan BQ Head as delegate if required (Back up person for the product release).
- Establish a good working relationship with the other counterpart and to make synergy.
＜Skills and Capabilities＞
- Degree in science or pharmacy and +10 years of experience in quality management activities in healthcare industries (Pharmaceuticals, Quasi-Drugs, Cosmetics, Medical Devices, or General Commodities)
- Experience in cross-functional projects/initiatives
- Verbal and written communication skill in Japanese and English
- Computer skill with MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Sufficient knowledge of global/local regulations such as J-PMD Act, cGMP, GQP, GDP etc.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Analyze problems, detect root cause and solve the issue.
Bachelor of Science (e.g. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical, Biology, Chemical Engineering and so on) or above, or equivalent qualification
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)