Johnson & Johnson Careers
Shanghai-JJMC-Assistant Professional Education Manager
Requisition ID: 1805682122W
1. Strategic Partnership: Corporate PE, Global/ASPAC PE, Medical Societies and Training Centers
2. Professional Education Programs and Oversea Projects Management
3. Faculty Development Infrastructure
1. Oversea Project Management:
a. Global and ASPAC PE communications
b. Contract drafting and preparations, approvals
c. Effective Budget control and procedure execution design and development
d. Under the Oversea faculty management structure, execute efficient faculty communication and professional academic supporting.
2. Course/ event planning:
a. Execution Excellence: Course implementation and process design update
i. Pre-course or event communications with operation team regarding logistics: (Accommodation and transportation arrangements and preparations)
ii. Pre-course/event faculty communications regarding: date, venue, topics, agenda and faculty plan etc.
b. Prepare and submit course/ event proceedings according to J&J’s event approval protocol and system
i. SEEP CME/ Budget Planning/ Ariba&eMP System applications
3. Communicate with team, Sales and Marketing Team regarding course/ event information and updates
a. Share management of course related faculty and trainees
b. Course related communications
4. Onsite course/ event support:
a. Collect trainee feedback and suggestions
b. Collect and obtain faculty feedback and suggestions
5. Analytical Filing:
a. Upkeep and submit database only a monthly and quarterly basis (tracking)
i. Trainee database maintenance and update.
ii. Course feedback tracking, analysis and report
6. Prepare course/ event related material and documents for payment and/or payment verifications
1. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree will be better.
2. Required professional education、medical device or pharmaceutical sales/marketing background at least 3 years.
3. Prefer medical education background.
4. Good English communication skills, including listening, speaking, reading and writing.
5. Able to accept frequent business travel (2-3 times/ month on average).
6. Interpersonal skills: diligent, full of responsibility, Strong communications and coordination skills, with attention to detail.
Location: J&J Shanghai Office will be the priority.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)