Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805682099W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Franchise Senior Finance Analyst is a key member of the Regional Franchise Finance team. The purpose of the role is to provide effective monthly regional management reporting, and be the assigned finance support to a specific franchise for the region e.g. Baby Care, Oral Care, Over-The-Counter Medicines, etc. The role is to help support the Franchise Leadership teams to surface the right facts & learning, drive necessary decisions, & partner stakeholders to facilitate the needed outcomes.
The role will involve working closely with finance counterparts in global / regional / country teams, as well as regional cross functional teams including supply chain & supply chain finance, so as to ensure that what we work to implement will add practical value. He/she will also be the finance point person of a specific franchise for the region.
Key relationships include: Regional Finance Directors and their teams, Regional Franchise Cross Functional Leadership Team, Global Finance counterparts and in-market Finance and Marketing personnel
- Business Analysis & Partnering: Support the Franchise Finance Senior Manager to partner with cross functional franchise leads on the region’s growth and profitability improvement initiatives & decisions:
- Analysis: Provide analysis & commentary of the region’s performance and plans. Drive financial analysis for NPD (New Products Development) pre-launch prioritization and post launch assessment. Make recommendations with data driven insights. Support decision making & action planning
- Reporting: Support the delivery of financial reporting / planning requirements of the franchise team: monthly and quarterly financial reporting, business plan updates, long-term strategic plans
- Projects (ad-hoc): Support regional franchise finance team on the delivery of regional financial projects, and on reviews/presentation decks as and when required by the business.
- System Readiness: Should be comfortable in working with SAP/SAP tools and advanced excel worksheets.
- Knowing SAP is not a pre-requisite but should have prior experience in handling ERP systems.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Licensing & Divestitures: Financial analysis to facilitate identification of right opportunities & valuations; project assessment, due diligence or execution involvement as required.
Responsible for timely, accurate & appropriate regular and ad-hoc management reporting to Global / Regional management:
- Deliver quarterly regional P&L & financial trends reports (by brand by market)
- Support the quarterly investor relations reporting process
- Work with markets to understand and contextualize performance and implications
- Improve current practices by driving better accuracy, efficiency & simplicity
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent with 4-7 years of experience in Finance
- Professional certification (e.g. ACCA/CA/CPA/CMA) is preferred
- Knowledge of a financial planning / FMCG environment would be an advantage
- Track record of excellence with retrieving, analysing and generating insights from data
- Good knowledge of US GAAP, SOX internal control preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and make a telling contribution
- Strong communication skills
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)