Johnson & Johnson Careers
QA lab technician
Requisition ID: 1805682096W
1. Test Raw Materials and packaging materials timely and record the results according to requirements. Be responsible for reporting when lab result is beyond the standard range, and assisting to do OOS research.
2. Use the instruments and chemical reagents according to SOPs.
3. Record the daily temperature and humidity in RM lab: record weekly the temperature and humidity of the retain sample room.
4. Be responsible for RM reference sample management.
5. Be responsible for RM related records checking.
6. Store the newly arrived reagents, affix reagent label and danger signs (if needed) according to MSDS.
7. Assist in daily affairs, such as labelling, printing, classification and housekeeping.
8. Implement relevant training and constantly improve lab skills.
College degree, preferably with background in Analytical Chemistry;
2+ years experience in related field;
Beijing Dabao Cosmetics Co,Ltd (7044)