Johnson & Johnson Careers
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805681954W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Executive assistant performs numerous diverse secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties and responsibilities for the Manager. Duties may include normal secretarial activities such as scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, typing, correspondence, word processing. etc. Assistant also coordinates and assist in preparing associated business reports and presentations.
How will your responsibilities look like?
- Process all communications - including phone calls, email, correspondence, memos, meeting minutes and mail.
- Prepares agendas and materials for executive meetings. Establishes and maintains support systems for structuring priorities necessary to the Executive.
- Assist in managing the executives schedule to include scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Coordinates and assists in developing associated business reports and prepares presentations.
- Organizes files, performs data entry, analyzes data, prepares presentations and maintains accurate records. Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment.
- Acts as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including senior level management.
- Organizes business trips and events with all necessary related details.
We are looking for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of experience in a role of personal assistant (ideally in corporate environment)
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Diplomacy, flexibility and accuracy is a must
- Friendly and professional manner
- Multifunctional individual who knows how to prioritize under pressure
A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
Healthy and active work environment
Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)