Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Design Quality Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805681837W
- Design Quality team member focused on life cycle management activities.
- Execute the Design Control and Risk Management processes to better reflect state of the art practices and drive continuous improvement.
- Support design control activities for product improvement efforts for existing products.
- Conduct design / process failure mode effects and analysis.
- Communicate effectively within Quality as well as cross functionally with departments such as Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, and Marketing.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to the job, and to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical or scientific discipline is required. A Master's degree in a technical discipline is an asset.
- Interpersonal skills that foster conflict resolution are required.
- Experience with Blueprint reading/literacy including GD&T is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years (work, internship, co-op, etc.) is preferred.
- Previous Quality Engineering experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in a medical device or a healthcare discipline is preferred.
- Material science and mechanical product knowledge is preferred.
Do you feel attracted by a dynamic environment? Then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Please click on DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Synthes GmbH (7111)