Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager Beauty - Johnson´s Adult & Suncare
Requisition ID: 1805681604W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Establish and communicate vision, strategy and pipeline of future initiatives for Johnson´s adult beauty that delivers against overall business, market share and equity objectives.
- Partner with senior management, lead markets and cross functional teams in creating a robust regional strategy
- Identify, develop, validate and prioritise a pipeline for the region in line with region strategy
- Lead the NPD process & claims development for the region for major initiatives as well as globally lead the Baby Oil category.
- Lead brand architecture and design and co-ordination of packaging and master artworks
- Work with cross functional teams in identification and implementation of cost reduction initiatives
- Develop initiatives and strategies for Emerging Markets that will accelerate J&J performance in fast growth markets
- Work as a partner to other key regions: APAC, LA and NA in strategy and pipeline development
Build the EAME communication and claims strategy
- Develop and compile copy strategies and work with lead markets to develop excellent copies.
- Develop elite 360 platforms including POS and Digital. Work with lead markets to showcase best practice for these 360 programmes.
- Drive a digital strategy that goes from building digital brand love, and personalized communication, to and ecommerce
Support markets for superior execution and delivery
- Identify and build best practice across the region, defining strategy for relevant brand priorities
- Partner with markets to ensure growth plans are in place considering consumer communication, NPD / claims, healthcare professionals and superior execution in-store.
Build a strong beauty culture across countries
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with regional cross-functional teams, ensuring ongoing alignment and engagement.
- Conduct business reviews with the markets identifying new opportunities and the need to revise plans if necessary.
- Monitor market, brand and competitor performance. Ensure a deep understanding of the key drivers behind market evolution, share and sales performance, in order that ongoing recommendations can be made to the business.
- Business related undergraduate degree required. Master’s in business or marketing specialization preferred
- Marketing experience in consumer / FMCG related sectors required. Skincare/personal care experience a bonus.
- A strong grasp of strategic marketing with experience of all the key brand disciplines.
- Experienced marketing in a digital world, (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line)
- Advertising / campaign development experience
- Experience working in international organization
- A strong leader who can work in a matrix structure and influence senior managers in the business (both GFO and the regional clusters).
- A genuine team player with a real desire to constantly learn & share ideas with colleagues across multi-functional business teams.
- A desire and an ability to thrive in changing times & to be flexible to respond to changing business requirements in a complex environment
- Ability to interact with senior management, build trust-based relationships and work under own initiative through an effective leadership style.
- Previous experience of working as leader of cross-functional team
- Strong focus on performance and strategic agility required.
- Analytical ability, can readily interpret data and is familiar with key research techniques
- Ability to identify/create consumer insights and translate into winning concepts/claims
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)