Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Maintenance Manager (m/w)
Requisition ID: 1805681554W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands, we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
We are currently looking for an
Maintenance Manager (m/w)
- Manages activities of the Maintenance Departments to support the manufacture of Consumer products in a regulated environment and maximize the benefit to the company. Works with GM and site personnel to implement manufacturing equipment effectiveness and partners with manufacturing leads
- Primary responsibility for leading and deploying on-site equipment maintenance. This includes but is not limited to support to manufacturing equipment projects, CIP initiatives, asset management, reliability and business operations.
- This position serves as a single point of accountability at the site level and is responsible for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive manufacturing management and maintenance services with high focus on reliability and customer service.
- Deploys maintenance standards aligned with business priorities as set by site LT. These standards are developed collaboratively under JJOS and Consumer Maintenance Platform framework.
- Will serve as the Maintenance Lead for site depending on the complexity and size of the organization at assigned site(s).
- Responsible for managing the site(s)’s annual maintenance operating budgets, maintenance personnel and resourcing needs, maintenance resource contracts and negotiations, ensuring compliance of all maintenance personnel, both internal and external, to J&J standards and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, and Chemical) discipline with 5-10 years supervisory experience required.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience; five years working experience in an industrial manufacturing environment of pharmaceuticals/chemicals; and must possess strong working knowledge of FDA regulations and GMP guidelines
- MBA and PE/PEx/FPx certification desirable
- Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Site Governance/Operations
- Good Written and oral communications at different Organizational levels
- Financial/budget management
- Ability to effectively partner and deliver results in a Matrix environment.
- Ability to focus strategically while maintaining a tactical/operational focus
- Ability to lead a team of professionals and wage associates with diverse skills and competencies spanning business and technical areas
- Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation
- Ability to adapt emerging best practices and industry innovations
- Influencing skills and strong analytical skills
- Broad understanding of facilities management and Compliance, GMP, EHS, SOX and other regulatory standards
- Technical knowledge on maintenance management and related fields
- Ability/experience in managing staff (internal & external)
- Leadership capabilities including talent development and performance management
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson & Johnson G.m.b.H. (7980)