Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Beauty Digital
Requisition ID: 1805681489W
- Total Brand Experience horizontal: bring the global TBX vision to life, adapting it for Asian consumers, through Marketing & Advertising Technology Innovation, Content and Connections Excellence and Pro-Influencer Go-To-Market Models; and
- Regional Beauty franchise vertical: digital marketing leader across global megabrands like Aveeno®, Neutrogena® as well as regional gem, Clean & Clear®
- Lead TBX modern marketing playbook development and support regional/local market roll-out with 100% local market execution. This includes educating internal stakeholders on digital trends and processes that inform all: regional brand strategy, tactical planning, execution and continuous optimization.
- Operationalize Global TBX capabilities and initiatives, while adapting it for APAC; drive the digital transformation agenda while realizing positive digital and marketing ROI.
- Lead the APAC “Center of Excellence” for Content, Connections, and Pro-Influencer Models
- Drive & implement the global TBX Content & Connections Framework (CCF) and ensure ongoing utilization, optimization and governance across the region.
- Operationalize and scale the APAC Digital LaunchPad: identify innovation opportunities, evaluate and acquire strategic partnerships with industry forerunners, implement within the region, and scale successful programs globally.
- For the franchise’s top priorities, spearhead the ideation and development of made-for-digital creative, fully integrated in the wider omnichannel consumer ecosystem, and ensure it’s efficiently produced and fully leveraged across region (100% adoption).
- Upskill RFO and local markets on fit-for-purpose, fit-for-platform creative and continually stay on top of creative trends, as well as martech and adtech innovations.
- Lead programmatic penetration and growth across APAC markets and ensure “Always On” compliance. Ensure ongoing, efficient and successful paid media planning, buying and deployment across our brands’ full omnichannel ecosystem.
- Partner closely with the regional Shopper, e-Commerce, IT and Digital Platforms teams to deliver against the holistic connected commerce and CRM strategy for the Beauty Franchise.
- Represent APAC in global and regional TBX forums.
- Have an external outlook on digital transformation and continuously identify opportunities to bring new go-to-market innovations into the business.
- Work in partnership with the APAC Vice President of Beauty, and be an active, core member of the Regional Franchise Leadership Team (RFLT) for all beauty brands as the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI). This digital leadership role includes strategic business planning, marketing initiatives, media & connections, innovation, analytics, connected commerce and platforms.
- Lead and drive the annual digital beauty roadmap and action plans in partnership with RFO, commercial / shopper, PR and local market teams.
- Deliver data-led consumer connections ecosystems, made-for-digital content and implementation toolkits for priority Beauty campaigns. Deliver 100% local market roll-out and execution.
- Lead TBX capability- and platforms- building and roll-out across Beauty brands, including but not limited to: ratings & reviews, digital sampling, mobile commerce, paid and organic search and precision marketing.
- Lead RFO digital transfer success models and ongoing knowledge training in the region.
- Elevate RFO-level analytic benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs) for digital.
- Connect and collaborate with subject matter experts within TBX, globally and regionally, to leverage and scale best practices and capabilities for RFO, across: global strategic partnerships (e.g., Google, Amazon, Facebook); global search engine marketing; precision marketing; among others.
- Partner across the RFLTs to advocate digital excellence and talent development and integrate digital insights and trends holistically.
- Represent APAC in global and regional Beauty Franchise and J&J Consumer forums
- Lead a team of 2 to deliver against the annual TBX and RFO priorities
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working in digital marketing for Beauty / Retail / Luxury brands or at a digital agency with regional responsibility, is required.
- Proven track record as a strategic business partnership within complex global stakeholder structures: with expertise in cross-functional leadership; strong commercial/sales acumen; influencing skills & data-led objectivity is a must.
- Comprehensive understanding of and passion for digital and connected commerce ecosystems; how web, mobile, super apps, in-store, social, search and retail channels work together to drive behavior/engagement, acquisition and sales.
- Experience with conceiving and executing complex web, mobile and social media development projects within multiple markets in Asia Pacific is required (China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Japan).
- Understanding of the role of made-for-digital content with emphasis on ROI, creative testing & precision media is a must.
- Experience in e-retail, direct to consumer selling, or marketplaces is required.
- Experience with audience segmentation, precision marketing and performance analytics is required.
- Experience in social community management, social listening and crisis & response mitigation is preferred.
- Able to be both: an individual contributor, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity; and a team leader and team-builder with a passion for working with creative, marketing and sales backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making; willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in large group meetings as well as in one-to-one settings.
- Solid analytical skills combining digital analytics, consumer data and financial analysis to yield sound decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies is required.
- A passion for understanding the consumer mindset and keeping up with media and technology trends; exceptional customer insight skills and the ability to translate those insights into actionable business ideas is required.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate strategic solutions, conclusions, and recommendations clearly and concisely is required.
- Ability to speak multiple business languages (brand, media, sales, IT, finance, analytics) is required.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, an affinity for networking, and demonstrated high level of confidence and poise with a strong service orientation.
- Exceptional English writing, editing, communication, presentation and influence skills – face to face and virtually – is mandatory. Written & verbal proficiency in Chinese or Korean is a plus.
LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority
CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance consumer health care globally
DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams
- Approximately 25% intra-company travel required around the APAC region (15 markets)
- Approximately 10% travel required globally
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)