Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Total Brand Experience
Requisition ID: 1805681488W
The APAC Connections Manager, TBX plays a crucial role in strategizing and delivering against the audiences, connections & media, content and measurement that delivers the most innovative and effective solutions to meet Consumer APAC’s business objectives.
The right candidate will foster paid media to be wholly, strategically, efficiently and effectively embedded within integrated marketing communications. He/she will unify content and context to leapfrog our brands to better connect with consumers and professionals in an omnichannel world.
- Total Brand Experience (TBX): As the regional subject matter expert in connections and media planning, the Connections Manager will lead the digital media transformation agenda, which includes key business growth drivers such as: first-party data acquisition and retention strategies, precision marketing, advertising technology strategies and personalization solutions at scale.
- Regional Franchise Organization (RFO): As an integrated member of the RFO team, he/she will utilize the J&J Connections and Content Framework to develop the franchises and brands Connections Ecosystems, and the Connections Plans that connect with each brand’s audiences.
The Connections Manager is also the conduit between the Connections Ideas and how they are developed into Connected Consumer Experiences. This includes developing the measurement and testing framework that informs planning (i.e., in-channel and cross-channel media metrics and criteria for decision-making), through to deployment, governance and performance.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director, Total Brand Experience, APAC. TBX is part of the Global Marketing Services Team (GMS) within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO).
- Plan, manage, report, optimize and innovate the omnichannel / cross-media paid media strategy and channel plans across regional franchise/brand priorities. This includes but is not limited to: Search, Social, Mobile, Display & other biddable platforms, Programmatic, TV, OOH, etc.
- Partner closely with internal teams: Brand, Shopper, R&D, Analytics, Insights and other internal business partners to develop media plans and adtech experiences that best deliver the franchises’ and brands’ business goals (KPI’s).
- Ensure end-to-end media plan management including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization requirements, for ensuring full impact and efficiency of each campaign.
- Review all regional and local media plans and buys from media agency, ensuring they are consistent with media strategy, in line with budget, properly flighted and executable based on production schedules.
- Define & audit consistent best-in-class connections executions across the region and continually share knowledge with an eye towards operationalization, across all franchises and brands.
- Actively monitor, share and evangelize digital paid media ROI across all channels, including but not limited to paid search; online video; social paid media; rich media/GDN; programmatic media.
- Integrate precision & digital media into the overall business media agenda: support compliance with Global Media Guidelines, J3-J&J regional-clustering, trading value, ROI, etc.
- Bring new adtech and martech solutions and capabilities to the organization, working in close partnership with the Global media team and media AOR teams.
- Work in close and continuous partnership with the regional media agency to provide analysis on media delivery, media performance, share of voice, trends and future implications.
- Plan and execute digital media training for the broader organization
- Work with regional media agency and global stakeholders to develop and present APAC media POVs.
- Attend and be an active part of industry-related events and communities and ensure APAC region remains updated on industry changes and advancements.
Experience & Skills:
- BA/BS in a relevant discipline
- 5-8 years of regional and local digital media planning and buying experience with media agencies and/or marketing technology agencies, preferably with in-house experience as well. Buying experience is a must.
- Additional background in Brand Building/Marketing, Analytics, CRM/Relationship Management and/or Shopper Marketing & e-Commerce is strongly preferred.
- High degree of knowledge of the Asia Pacific media landscape, including China, is mandatory
- Proven and deep understanding of the role of technology in driving opportunities to target audiences, it’s impact on the connections and content that will engage people, and how it is measured and yields positive ROI.
- Extensive experience in programmatic buying: knowledge and understanding of tools, the programmatic buying landscape and how it is interlinked with other digital activities (e.g. search, CRM and ecommerce) and how it plays an integral part in the end-to-end consumer journey.
- Extensive experience integrating programmatic planning and delivery into FMCG/healthcare media planning
- Experience working with media buying platforms, such as Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Subject matter expertise in data acquisition strategy & programmatic operations
- Subject matter expertise in AdTech & implications for healthcare & FMCG advertisers
- Understanding data sources; and the structure and function of websites / UX.
- Extensive experience interpreting, using and analyzing data from analytics and ad tracking platforms, social platforms, websites, apps, and other digital platforms, including but not limited to YouTube, GA360, Facebook platforms, Adobe Analytics, alongside 3rd party tools, such as social listening tools.
- Proven ability to conduct statistical analysis on digital data and performance, identifying valuable results and insights from data. Experience with attribution models and MMM a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex data and technical solutions in a simple, easy-to-understand manner to all levels from C-Suite to junior management; having a service-oriented mindset.
- Strong influencing skills, e.g., able to communicate benefits of programmatic buying and obtain local stakeholder buy-in across all business functions
- Test & learn mindset – being able to pilot new tools/ process and learn quickly
LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority
CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities. SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance consumer health care globally
DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams
LOCATION: This position is based in Singapore.
- Approximately 25% intra-company travel required around the APAC region (15 markets)
- Approximately 10% travel required globally
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)