Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805681465W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
GS EMEA Senior Financial Analyst
The Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization envisions being a trusted business partner that delivers increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class Financial, HR and Procurement services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
As GS EMEA BU Finance Team, we provide finance support to this global organization and more in particular to the GS EMEA Service Delivery Leads and their teams being located in the Prague hub and the other satellites around the EMEA region.
Following the continued growth of the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization in EMEA, we are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to strengthen the team.
The position will report into the GS EMEA Finance Manager and will provide analytical financial support to the Prague hub. The responsibilities for this job include monthly financial analysis for current results vs. budgets / forecasts, preparation of board/management presentation materials, various aspects of ad hoc financial reporting, and special financial projects as required.
- Ensure seamless monthly closing in close collaboration with the accounting team and by taking appropriate and timely actions where needed.
- Monthly/quarterly reporting and reconciliation in a global environment.
- Systematic review of the financials to help management to understand the key takeaways as soon as possible and to communicate important points.
- Support the annual budget and updates preparation, including consolidation of the numbers, preparation of the review documentation, …
- Provide business partner support for designated departments.
- Provide analysis to support management decisions.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Support and/or take the supervision of ad hoc projects and requests
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics with a minimum of 4 years relevant business experience in a complex and international environment.
- Pro-active, flexible, stress resistant, accurate, hands-on and results oriented
- Good interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently within own scope of responsibility under general supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; self-awareness and adaptability
- Takes personal ownership and full accountability for results
- Proficient English language skills, both verbal & written
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
Healthy and active work environment
Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)