Johnson & Johnson Careers
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1805681458W
JOHNSON & JOHNSON (THAILAND) LIMITED
- Analyze and Track Trade/BME spending and highlight any variances to commercial team and management to streamline expenditures and make well-informed business decisions.
- Analyze Trade/BME spend efficiency and ROI on planned promotions, and work with commercial team to improve profitability and efficiency
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting on BME/TP and decision support
- Support new business models/project
Listing of the job’s major responsibilities preferably in order of importance. Statements should identify the most predominant and significant duties and convey a measure of frequency and occurrence.
- Analyze past results of promotions (TP/BME), performs variance analysis against plan and make recommendations for improvement
- Analyze actual offtake data during promotion period, comparing against competitor’s activity and provide key insights to commercial team
- Prepare financial reports (TP/BME) / financial dashboards for monthly management reviews
- Reviews BME/TP related GL account reconciliations and other schedules to help ensure transactions and activity are recorded completely and accurately.
- Ensure BME/TP accrual are built accurately and recorded in timely manner
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing teams on regular basis and building financial impact from new product launch/new promotion
- Prepare pricing structure request form
- Develop financial models/simulations to support new business model/projects i.e Ecommerce, white space.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
• At least 2-3 year working experiences in business finance or other relevant experiences
Knowledge & Skills:
• Fluent in spoken & written English
• Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills
• Able to work independently
• Good business acumen
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)
Planning & Analysis