Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] - Supply Chain Associate
Requisition ID: 1805681183W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Reports To: Associate Supply Chain Manager
Part A : General Summary
- Develops accurate demand forecast for specific product line(s) and manage inventory level of packing materials and finished goods for warehouse, and factors mixing points to meet sales demand. Analyzes internal capacity and develops plan to align supply and demand to meet customer requirements.
Part B : Principal Responsibilities
- Evaluates demands from internal customers and prepares comprehensive demand plan for specific product line(s). Maintains appropriate target reorder points to meet business fill rate targets while minimizing inventory investment.
- Facilitates interim forecast discussions and updates internal business team partners to clarify demand requirements and drive improvements in forecast accuracy. Conducts monthly rolling forecast review.
- Implements and manages forecasting software and supporting systems. Manages data integrity processes and follows current compliance regulations and standards.
- Coordinates code creation process. Ensures master data accuracy.
- Coordinates the analysis of monthly demand to ensure accuracy and identify trends. Resolves gaps between financial forecast and statistical forecasts.
- Researches, recommends and implements multiple statistical models to develop and drive consensus forecasts for assigned business segments.
- Participates on large-scale projects that may cross markets and channel partners.
- Coordinates physical incoming shipments, surplus-obsolete, cancellation activities, projected usage and other inventory planning and / or reduction activities.
- Analyzes stock control records and information such as consumption rate, market conditions and works with APSC to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Verify inventory accuracy, works with warehouse to troubleshoot immediate inventory inaccuracies.
- Communicates with supervisor, APSC Supply Planning Team, Regional Supply Chain Team, local Business Team to resolve any problems and / or concerns.
- Provides information and assistance for inventory policies and / or procedures. Implements and recommends various inventory control policies, benchmarking measurements and control systems.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Customer Service Level
- SKU Count
- At least 1 year’s experience in supply chain function
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Engineering
- Fresh graduate will be also considered as Supply Chain Trainee
- Knowledge and Skills: Language – Fluent in Chinese/Cantonese and English (written and spoken)
- Basic Computer Skills - MS Office including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook etc.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson Consumer (Hong Kong) Ltd (8057)