Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] Equipment Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805681140W
& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare
Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Equipment Specialist
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 비젼 (Surgical Vision)
3. 근무지: 서울시
The Equipment Specialist’s duty will be to increase Catalys and refractive equipment sales and stretch out to train physicians and their staffs on the use of the Catalyst™ Precision Laser System, Phaco equipment and other equipment, to ensure proper credentialing for all users, ensure users are following the equipment treatments as described in the Operator’s Manual and according to our FDA or KFDA clearances and report any inconsistencies to JJSV management.
1) Responsible for managing mainly Catalys applications, sales , biz partners and achieving financial objectives for assigned products within assigned territory in terms of Catalys and refractive equipment.
2) Actively promote Catalys laser system, J&J products and services aligned with core mission, corporate strategies, policies, procedures (Foundation list) and Code of Conduct.
3) Assist in the development and implementation of strategic sales plans.
4) Conduct sales calls (medical professionals / dealers) to promote, sell and service J&J’s products and services to existing, and potential customers.
5) Harmonize with staffs of distributor through effective communication to develop assigned
6) Complete administrative reporting as assigned, such as Expense reports, updating Account profiles and Analysis, Daily / Weekly plans, and Activity reports, Monthly forecast, Database, and inventory log.
7) Provide on-going field intelligence reports on competitive activity, changes in market, distribution, pricing as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
8) Cost effectively manage time and company assets.
9) Provide 24-hour territory coverage (including evenings, weekends, holidays).
10) Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
11) Provide technical back up and follow up, as required.
12) Organize marketing activities such as seminars and customer meetings as required.
13) Regularly update customers on product performance.
14) Train and educate both existing and potential customers to gain market share.
15) Follow company policies, guidelines, and forms.
16) Participate in all sales training sessions (classroom, FOJT, etc).
1) Bachelor degree, preferably in Biological Science.
2) 5-8 years’ professional experience as sales position.
3) Healthcare related or medical equipment company background preferred
4) Direct and indirect sales experience
5) Proficient in English and computer skills
6) Ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate simply to others.
7) Ability to teach and educate medical personnel regarding product features and benefits.
8) Willingness to learn, especially technical information.
9) Some domestic/international travel will be required.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805681140W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
AMO Asia Limited (Korea Branch) (8248)