Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist, DePuy Synthes Orthopaedics (Arthroplasty), Central Coast
Central Coast, Australia
Requisition ID: 1805681124W
DePuy Synthes is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We offer one of the world’s most comprehensive Orthopaedic portfolio’s, with our products at the forefront of medical technology helping to restore the ‘joys of life’ to patients around the world.
Be vital in this role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a dedicated and passionate individual to join the NSW DePuy Synthes Team. You will be partnering with our customers – Orthopaedic Surgeons, Nurses and Hospital staff within the surgical environment to optimise patient’s surgical outcomes.
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the local Orthopaedic business. Key to your success will be your confidence and ability to work effectively in the operating theatre, demonstrating a high level of clinical expertise and being effective at imparting information of a highly technical nature. The importance of this portfolio requires motivated and driven sales professionals who are customer and patient focused, with an aptitude for identifying key business opportunities and devising effective strategies to win over new accounts.
Other key responsibilities include:
• in-theatre case support;
• implementing effective and efficient territory coverage;
• developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and hospital staff;
• promoting existing and new products;
• researching customer needs to identify sales opportunities;
• actively pursue new business and tender/contract opportunities;
• provide customer support on inventory and equipment within company guidelines; and
• work collaboratively with a team of Territory Specialists to deliver mutual business outcomes.
Be valued for who you are
To be successful for this role you will possess:
• Ideally hold a Tertiary or related qualification in Health, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Biomedical Science or Engineering, or related field
• Drive & personal motivation to succeed;
• Outstanding communication, organisational and planning skills;
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, and able to remain calm under pressure
• The ability to work well and collaboratively within a team environment
If you have a passion for wanting to make a difference in a clinical environment with cutting edge technology, this is an exciting, varied and challenging role, with scope for growth and career development, where success will be highly valued and rewarded.
If this sounds like you, please express your interest by applying through the links below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: Tuesday, 25th September
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Central Coast
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)