Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Pipeline 2019 - Brand Manager - UK Consumer
Requisition ID: 1805681003W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to express their interest in joining the J&J Consumer team as a Brand Manager. We will be looking to hire in early 2019 so if you or someone you know are keen to be considered for this position, apply now!
Once you have registered your interest, our Talent Acquisition team will review your application and if successful you will be invited to be part of a group assessment centre which will be held in mid-January 2019 where you will take park in a couple of exercises as well as meet with some of our top talent.
- Implement & aid in the development of the UK (1-3yrs) consumer strategy of your brand to drive growth in sales and market share.
- Lead the development & strategy of various NPD launches including activation of new creative idea to drive growth in sales & market share.
- Leading a team of 1 graduate and working closely with wider brand marketing teams and sales teams to ensure effective development and implementation of the brand and sector marketing strategies.
- The candidate must have strong social skills to ensure ‘buy-in’ and commitment from sales, marketing, regional and the wider cross-functional brand team.
- Contribute to and interpret brand strategy and execute with perfection
- Attend and contribute to relevant brand team meetings and business planning process.
- Work closely with franchise teams as lead market to develop insight –drive NPD & communications which are relevant for UK/Ireland market needs.
- Lead launch of strategically important NPD for UK/Ireland market.
- Lead management of all marketing elements for key segments within the brand you are assigned to.
- Build and support the creation of innovative and effective campaigns to grow sales & market share in your Brand across UK/Ireland
- Work closely with commercial teams to implement commercial initiatives to drive profitability.
- Lead external agency relationships and ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with rest of our brand marketing teams to drive harmonies across brand & demonstrate insights.
- To champion your brand within the broader organisation.
- Commercial understanding including P&L development.
- Can do attitude, with ability to influence and work in a reciprocal way.
- Proven implementation ability.
- Dedicated and results driven – brings new ideas to the table & not afraid to try something new.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to influence management and other senior partners.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Able to anticipate and proactively manage the needs of cross-functional constituents in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to think “digital” and think “future”
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)