Johnson & Johnson Careers
Strategic Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1805680989W
Johnson & Johnson AG is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, acting worldwide with more than 129,000 employees. Since 1930, our responsibility towards our staff has been, and still is, an essential element of our Credo. High quality standards and an inspiring identification with our products and services distinguish us. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is a trendsetter in the area of medical technology.
You will be an essential part of the future business strategy for our Medical Devices Companies. It is how you will go to market as an integrated organization and will be critical to our future growth plans. With this approach to our non-clinical customers, you can demonstrate the long-term value of partnership and working with Johnson & Johnson’s Global Group and, most importantly, our impact on patient care.
This new role you will report to the Strategic Account Director and be responsible for developing mutually beneficial long term partnerships with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders in a given number of designated key accounts.
In conjunction with the SAD, you will develop and lead the account strategy to drive additional profitable sales and market share growth within Hospital, Hospital Groups & Group Purchasing Organizations.
Together with the business units, you will coordinate and support the proposal development process, presenting issues any risks along with their implications to the required levels of management. Mostly important you would present one face of Ethicon and DePuy Synthes to commercial stakeholders in strategic accounts
- Degree level educated, BBA, Master’s qualification would be an advantage
- At least 5 years of sales or strategic account management experience
- Functional understanding of marketing / finance / IT / supply chain / commercial / healthcare economics to help drive non-product related value added services (VAS) would be an advantage
- Experience of involvement in contract negotiations
- You have a wide existing network of clinicians, non-clinical personnel and hospital administrations
- Understanding of the healthcare market environment / country’s healthcare policies and identification of short term and long term factors that may affect the business
- Be a good negotiator and possess a high degree of self-confidence, courage and conviction
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills in German or French
- Strong external network including patient and disease-based special interest groups
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)