Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805680978W
Johnson & Johnson Customer and Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution, customer service, logistics and transportation. CLS is a cross sector organization that supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products.
The Courcelles EDC, part of CLS organization is a major J&J EMEA distribution hub for medical devices that is servings thousands of internal and external customers.
The Quality Engineer, Customer & Logistics Services Quality & Compliance (CLS Q&C) EMEA reports into EDC-Courcelles Senior Q&C Manager, Customer & Logistics Services Quality & Compliance (CLS Q&C) EMEA. The position is accountable for Quality & Compliance in supporting the development and the successful execution of CLS projects in accordance with all Q&C requirements and customer needs.
As end-to-end responsible for the Quality & Compliance work stream or project, the position is accountable for delivering all Q&C deliverables on time. From a Quality oversight perspective, the position is supporting and representing Quality in other workstreams.
The Quality engineer collaborates with Enterprise and regional Sector, Marketing and Operating Company Q&C organizations as well as Sector Commercial business organizations to support the CLS projects.
- Ensure proper project Q&C support in order to reach the project milestones.
- Determine the impacted Q&C stakeholders/sites and connect with them to support the project.
- Ensure in-time and correct execution of the Q&C actions to achieve the deliverables, e.g. procedures creation or updates, qualification of facility, equipment and systems.
- Evaluate the Q&C impact of all project change requests and escalate to management if needed.
- Ensure regular communication and alignment with the project teams and Q&C stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the overall success of the project by active participation in the team meetings.
- Define in collaboration with the Quality representatives of the Operating Companies, the LOC’s and the DC’s, harmonized Q&C Processes, Systems and Standard Operating procedures (SOP) within the project scope, in line with the J&J policies, J&J standards and applicable regulations
- Ensure that all changes of processes, systems and SOPs, required by the project, are available on time and are implemented in QA department when applicable.
- Ensure that the required knowledge transfer has occurred between the temporary Q&C project resources and permanent Q&C operational resources before go-live of the project.
- Leverage knowledge from earlier projects and capture lessons learned from the project after execution, striving for an efficient and right-first-time execution.
Background and experience Requirements:
- Industrial engineer or life science education background.
- 5 years of experience in related experience required.
- Six Sigma, Lean, 5S or green belt Certification and/or trainings preferred.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) preferred.
- Project management experience and/or PMP/FPX certification preferred.
- Experience in supply chain and distribution processes preferred.
- Ability to relay on risk management approach for making or facilitating decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The position is located in Courcelles – Belgium