Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Economics & Market Access Manager
Requisition ID: 1805680948W
Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) is a critical element of our market access strategies to ensure success in an increasingly challenging market environment. New regulations, a decision-making process where the clinician is no longer the only player, and a concept of value which is more and more based on evidence coming from clinical studies and derived economic value from our technologies and solutions, makes it a must that we equip ourselves with the required capabilities and convey a meaningful value-based message to our customers. Within this context, the purpose of the role is to elaborate and implement Local Market Access strategies aligned with the regional ones.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible support/execution of the local Health Economics activities as part of the global/regional plan.
- Responsible for funding and reimbursement activities in the country, including the development of HTA, reimbursement submissions, new code applications, providing local input into regional market access strategies for priority growth platforms.
- Develop local Market Access plans, ensuring local business plans proactively address market access barriers in target accounts as defined in the local GTM strategy .
- Provide input into evidence generation strategy for new product development and identify local opportunities for Health Economic evidence generation.
- Responsible for the execution of Health Economic training activities internally and externally, providing the local context to regional training initiatives.
- Accountable for Health Economic input into novel, local commercial initiatives requiring substantiation of value including but not restricted to Value Based Procurement, Risk sharing agreements and pricing initiatives.
- Responsible for the adaptation and local approval of regionally developed HEMA tools, translating complex messages into simple statements that can easily be articulated by sales force.
- Responsible for local testing of HEMA tools to ensure local relevance and message acceptance by key stakeholders locally.
- Responsible for local interrogation of databases (reimbursement and patient pathway) providing insights into local access planning and local real world evidence as a foundation to local Health Economic studies.
- Proven expertise in developing local market access strategies to drive business
- Depth in health economics, marketing and/or market research, and formation of marketing solutions
- Proven ability to understand business strategy; translate it into solutions that support the company’s business goals
- Track record of working effectively to shape the market and influence key decision makers
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters degree in Health Economics or equivalent (preferred)
- 5 years of Medical Device experience, with high customer interaction
- Solid understanding of Healthcare market dynamics
- Proficient language skills in English, both verbal and written
- Local commercial organisation
- EMEA Franchise HEMA Team
- Local Government Affairs
- Strategic capabilities
- Local Medical Affairs
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)
Health Economics Mkt