Johnson & Johnson Careers
Taiwan - GS Country Finance Manager
Requisition ID: 1805680882W
The GS Country Finance Manager is responsible for leading, managing and measuring the performance of end-to-end service delivery in the Account To Report (ATR) process areas for MRC serviced. Involvement in management of day-to-day local site operations; for e.g. local PTP/ITP activities like foreign currency cross border payments, function review, company card management and local cash management.
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
• Provide leadership and guidance to local GS team.
• Performs managerial duties including hiring, performance evaluation, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Manages the day-to-day operations of the department including work allocation, scheduling, establishment of timelines and other related activities.
• Provide accounting and process support to BU Finance on business initiatives
• Business Partner to local market. Build and maintain efficient working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Work closely with Regional Global Service center, monitor and facilitate month end and year-end close activities
• Provides analysis and interpretation of results, along with the preparation of financial and operating reports to provide a basis for management planning and operating controls.
• Lead the quarterly Balance Sheet review with Business Unit Finance Head
• Develop and implement ATR policies and procedures and ensure compliance as administered in GS FINANCE
• Manage and resolve problems arising from related to integrated scope with other tiers or recommendations for changes to processes.
• Supports ad hoc requests / projects
• Supports continuous improvement activities
• Assists with training fellow team members
• Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
• Perform performance management activities
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed
• Bachelor’s degree required, Degree in finance and accounting related field
• • Strong working knowledge of accounting principles, concepts (both USGAAP and Local GAAP) and operation process.
• Familiarity with SAP and/or ERP system working framework, Excel and J&J financial tools.
• Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
• 2 years of experience as manager/supervisor, leadership experience is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)