Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Executive - Emerging Channels
Requisition ID: 1805680864W
Be Vital to this role
Newly created role to assist with the management of the Emerging Channels "EC". The main objective of this role is to ensure the EC Account team is enabled through delivery of the of timely information, reporting, analytical support. Your role will also involve, assisting with the management of a variety of customers providing administrative and analytical support as well as overseeing the operational side of the growing eCommerce area together with account contact i.e. Amazon.com.au.
The successful candidate will provide day to day management of the channel which includes but not limited to pricing/promotional maintenance, category analysis, demand management and key metrics reporting.
You will also be working with cross functional colleagues across the organisation to enable growth within the channel. This is a full time, permanent role based in Ultimo.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Day to day management of customer portal & communication / provision of new line information, price changes and deletions;
- Process data requests to deliver category reviews & sales analysis;
- Assist with implementation of key eCommerce projects & stakeholders;
- Work with internal stakeholders to help deliver digital content;
- Assist in development and execution of business plans for key customers;
- Co-ordinate adhoc POS & promotional tools for reviews/category information days/trade shows; and
- Assist with promotional and baseline forecast modelling and planning.
Be valued for who you are
- Strong preference for experience in FMCG within an analyst role;
- Degree in Business/Accounting/eCommerce or a related discipline (preferred);
- Exposure to IRI (Aztec), Nielsen, Tableau and Promax (advantageous);
- Strong Analytic Skills and Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
In return you will have an opportunity to work with a highly supportive and positive team. If you are looking for a role that will challenge you and develop your career further, then this is the role for you.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)