Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Sales Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1805680859W
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for achieving pharmaceutical product sales to new and established accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of customers in a prescribed territory.
- Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Initiates contact and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast.
- Relays relevant market information to management. Identifies potential impacts to business.
- Recommends areas for future growth.
Prescribed territory/Therapeutic Area
- Janssen’s Psychiatry, Immunology Biologics, Neurology & HIV Anti-retroviral Franchises for Sabah & Labuan.
- Education background: Degree in related field.
- Years of Experience: Min 5years working in sales - medical/pharmaceutical lines
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)