Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 1805680856W
- 12 month maternity cover
- Global Healthcare Organization
- Excellent benefits and opportunities for growth
- Location: Brisbane
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced customer service
Do you have what it takes to be part of a team that impacts people's lives?
We have an opportunity in our Medical Devices Customer Service Team for an experienced individual with a keenness to learn and the right attitude to succeed.
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical device sales, the Customer Service team is integral to our success in delivering exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders. An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly and self-motivated individual to join our customer service team, looking after our Medical Devices business. You will work in a large friendly national team who are dedicated to adding value in a customer support environment. The operating hours are from 7am to 7.30pm Monday to Friday A.E.S.T. (8.30pm during daylight savings). You will be required to work 7.5 hours per day within these hours and be available for work every six weeks on a Saturday (reduced hours).
You will take ownership of your role by partnering with and supporting our internal and external clients on the following matters:
Reporting to the Team Leader, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing Loan Set Charges through MyMediset in line with KPI’s
- Order Management of customised orders – order placement through to delivery
- Responsible for customer order system management including understanding of products including entering of urgent orders
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Following up with customers on all outstanding purchase orders
- Applying Purchase Orders
- Responsible for problem resolution for consignment inventory management activities, replenishment orders, loan kit charges, invoicing, returns and credits
- Training and support new team members
- Escalating queries and complaints to the Customer Service Team Leaders
You will be a key point of contact for the organisation and through your high standards in service quality, professionalism and passion to help others, you will play an integral role in supporting the frontline image of the company.
We are looking for someone to join
our team who is passionate about helping others and who recognizes the work
that gets completed has consequences outside our organization and into
hospitals and patients’ lives.
You will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong passion for delivering excellent customer service and helping others
- Previous experience working in highly complex customer orientated environment
- Exceptionally strong problem solving skills
- A collaborative and flexible approach working as part of a team
- Accuracy and a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication including a pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with urgency.
- Tertiary qualifications in business or health/scientific disciplines ideal but not essential
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent Customer Service in the healthcare industry, have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)