Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Operational QA Manager
Requisition ID: 1805680369W
Johnson & Johnson
is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company,
touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
Job Title: Operational QA Manager
Sector: Janssen (한국얀센)
Location: Hyangnam (경기도 화성)
- Ensure that a Quality system and standard Operating Procedures are in place for all GMP/GDP related activities and that compliance with GXP regulation is maintained through established system.
- Maintain current knowledge of local and international regulatory and legislative requirement and trends to ensure that technical support in all quality related matters is provided.
- Establish a good working relationship with the other counterpart and to make synergy.
- Ensure that all products are released to the market in accordance with the registered specifications and with local / global regulations.
- Manages the nonconformance product handling, monitoring the implementation of corrective action, managing quality information overall management including communicating, processing and archiving, and analyzing the various problems, issuing investigation reports and determining corrective actions, monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of the corrective actions.
- Lead and manage the operation QA staff - Evaluates performance and provides opportunities for growth.
- Act as Q&C head's delegate (Back up person for the product release)
- In charge of Computer system validation
- Supports the all qualification and validation activities for all product, process, equipment, facility and quality control.
- Responsible for quality related customer complaints handling.
- Responsible for quality related issue in Maintenance, facility and warehouse.
- Degree in sciences with 10 years of QA experience in pharmaceutical company
- Good leadership and developmental skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational and organizational elements.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Analyze problems, detect root cause and solve the issue.
- Have a good understanding of the requirements of Quality standards and their implication in the workplace.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and organization abilities
- Good in writing and speaking English
- Pharmacist is highly preferred
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1805680369W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)