Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Services Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805680363W
· Act as subject matter expert for identified business processes & activities within the x-sector HR operations & shared services team. In cooperation with the Country HR Business
· Partners (BBHR) and Regional HR Operations teams, organize and facilitate ongoing development, evaluation/testing, and maintenance of documentation (e.g., Standard
· Operating Procedures, Work Instructions) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
· Provides basic subject matter expertise to support data analysis, programs, processes, and employee communication initiatives.
· Act as a first point of contact for the HR department for enquiries from both internal and external customers that are routed via the Shared Services Center Call System.
· Meet Service Catalogue and Service Level Agreement as set by business function.
· Provide advice across the disciplines of HR, payroll, recruitment, employee relations (standard operating procedures & HR policies etc.) and compensation and benefits.
· Produce accurate and timely documents/letters as required including new hire contracts,
· changes, leavers and references.
· Maintain all paper records to be filed within the HR Department.
· Serve as a liaison with third party providers (Benefits, ADP etc.).
· First point of contact for benefit queries.
· Answering employee queries on benefits and administering new hires/leavers.
· Maintain and update all employee information on HR data system.
· Conduct regular & various reconciliation and audits to ensure accuracy of data.
· Monitor new employee probation period/contract dates/visa expiry dates etc.
· Assist with immigration and global mobility processes.
· Provide and compile data for reporting, forecasting and planning.
· Produce reports as and when requested by business and HR function.
· Work closely with Talent Acquisition team to ensure a smooth Onboarding experience for new hires.
· Compile monthly HR inputs to Finance within set deadlines.
· Suggest methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
· Investigate trends or occurrences as and when necessary, take responsibility for feeding back outcomes and making appropriate recommendations to HR Business Partners (BBHR).
· Develop an effective working relationship across all departments cross sector to ensure an efficient and streamlined shared service delivery.
· Actively participate in team meetings offering support and advice to other members of the HR Operations and Shared Services team.
· Engage in frequent communication with HR Operations and HR Shared Services team regionally and globally. Involvement in various Projects that arise in the team.
· Maintain all compliance requirements for assigned HR transactional processes.
· Ensure issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently via the issue management process.
· Coordinate with Regional HR Operations, Compliance, and other appropriate parties to support audits and investigations related to identified business processes & activities within the x-sector HR operations & shared services team.
· Correct errors and ensure proper audits and controls are in place to avoid future errors.
· Proactively stay up-to-date on trends and developments within assigned functional area of expertise, constantly researching and implementing best practices as appropriate. Work to enhance the capability of self.
- · Requires 0-5 years of related experience.
- · Previous experience as a Human Resource generalist, Human Resources Operations, Human Resources specialist (benefits or compensation preferred), or Human Resources service center role.
- · Experience with an ERP system managing employee data and records.
- · Experience with Human Resources data applications and service providers (e.g. benefits provider, CompNAV or others acceptable)
- · Experience with the execution and improvement of employee data and total rewards administration.
- · Demonstrates cross functional knowledge of Human Resources/ patrol processes and their impact on stakeholders.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers and vendors.
- · A sense of urgency in solving customers’ requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- · Experience of improving Human Resources processes to maximize efficiency and deliver quality services.
- · Comfortable in handling ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
- · Ability to collaborate effectively to deliver Human Resources support in numerous businesses.
- · Ability to prioritize and multi-task with confidence.
- · Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact skillfully and confidently with internal stakeholders and colleagues to develop ideas, identify opportunities and influence outcomes.
- · Must have competent understanding of employment legislation and the ability to translate this into practical solutions.
- · Knowledge of standards business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
- · Ability to work in a team based environment as a model of customer service, teamwork and leadership. Readiness to work with team members to ensure coverafe for our customers.
- · Organized, detail-oriented and time conscious is a must.
- Project management skills and experience
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)