Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Planning Manager - Hospital Channel
Requisition ID: 1805680197W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Overall purpose of job:
- Manage forecast process to deliver accurate demand, forecasts and provide meaningful market intelligence to achieve sustainable growth and to exceed business expectations.
- Duties include budgeting, inventory and service management, risk analysis, and taking active role as process owner on the Sales and Operation Planning process (S&OP).
- At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Material Master Data Owner (MMDO)
- Coordinate with CD, Franchise on forecasting process and to issue a monthly demand statement
- Manage forecast process and Demand Plan KPIs (MAPE, BIAS)
- Monitor actual sales performance to plan and communicate as appropriate & manage abnormal demand
- Own and facilitate effectively the Sales and Operating Planning (S&OP) processes.
- Manage demand plan database to ensure the integrity of data used for analysis
- Monitors and reviews historical sales and promotion impact, as well as pipelining assumptions, to continuously improve forecast accuracy, and to provide contingency plans for management teams
- Network management for new product launches, formulation and package changes, promotion activities through timely scheduling and frequent communication with related departments
- Aligns all colleagues and departments concerned when addressing issues and solving problems
- Manage supply planning and inventory control to ensure stock availability and adequate stock as target
- Manage customer service, inventory KPIs (OTIF, DOS, Inventory value)
- Key contact point for commercial, finance, distributor and APSC or matter related to supply plan, new product launch, inventory (SLOB, return, shelf life…)
- Demonstrated strong ability to manage and analyzes and interpret complex problems/data gathered from a variety of sources and, through effective decision-making and planning, delivers superior business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to influence result through others
- Understanding of organizational structure, operating culture, effective work styles, and achieving results in a changing environment
- Understanding of the customer base, market dynamics and the industry competitiveness
- Understanding of financial principles, the budgeting process, resource planning and allocation, and the fundamental drivers of sales and profit
- Strong leadership on connect, shape, lead and deliver.
- Agility and customer centricity
- Smart planning professional skill (PDCA – Plan, Deliver, Check and Action)
- Good background on inventory management and end to end supply chain
- Good knowledge on SAP system
- At least 5 year- experience in both Demand and Supply Planning management position in an international healthcare company
- Fluent in English speaking and writing. Good office computer skills and data management.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)