Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Business Analyst - IT Lead
Requisition ID: 1805680038W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Medical Devices Digital Marketing IT Lead for the Medical Device Global Marketing Product Line. The primarily location is Beerse, Belgium or Solothurn, Switzerland and may require up to potential 20% Domestic and International travel.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
This individual will be primarily aligned with the Global Marketing product line. They will work closely with business user groups, agency partners and development team to translate business needs into clearly and easily understood agile user stories to deliver capabilities/solutions/applications that meet acceptance criteria.
- Agile User Requirements: Works with business partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes…etc). Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Roadmap Generation: Develops a future data roadmap for systems or capability areas within their area of responsibility. Understands an IT system or systems that the business partner group uses, maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support. Ability to represent/map needs of clusters within scope of responsibility and represent any country-specific unique needs (ex. driven by local regulations).
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Program Oversight: Report on the progress of workstreams within scope of responsibility.
- EMEA Cluster product lead: Serve as subject expert for EMEA cluster countries in scope, ensure successful delivery of platforms and products within cluster and/or region. Partner with product/platform teams to deliver commitments within scope of responsibility.
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 6+ years of relevant IT experience OR 4+ years with advanced/master’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Has current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Marketing.
- Has domain knowledge of Marketing Function and experience developing/configuring IT solutions for key processes within Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
- Quickly learns business and complex processes, along with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to partner with development teams.
- Experience implementing Web Sites, digital marketing campaigns, social marketing campaigns, advanced analytics, eCommerce, digital asset management
- Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and Cross-Functional Teams
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be skilled in building strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Experience with leading multi-company teams and global efforts are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implications.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies preferred
- Proven experience in best practices in: Digital Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Demand Forecasting, Brand Management, Product Pricing, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and Marketing Insights/Analytics is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)