Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Consultant Wound Care
Requisition ID: 1805680000W
Executive summary of the role
The Sales Consultant Wound Care creates the demand from the clinical stakeholders, thereby driving business performance and market share. The Sales Consultant Wound Care is responsible that the most important clinical stakeholders to become promoters of our products and our company. The Sales Consultant Wound Care works closely together with his/her colleague Sales Consultants and Account Manager to ensure an optimal resource allocation and the highest impact of his work.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
Acquisition of new customers
- Establish growth in sales and market share within the domain of Sutures and Hemostatics.
- Analyze and integrate information together with the account manager to define business potentials for Wound Care products
- Collaborate with the Account Manager to enforce the final sale of Wound Care products and services
- Define specific projects as part of the overall account plan that will lead to customer acquisition
- Establish contacts with key opinion leaders to turn them into strong promoters of our products and our company
- Facilitate congresses, user meetings and events that improve the understanding of our offer
Management of existing customers:
- Maintain contacts with key opinion leaders, surgeons and operating theater management to make them promoters of our products and our company
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and contribute to the Account Plan to enforce the final sale of JnJ products and services
- Communicate with customers in the event of complaints, problems or backorders
- Provide training courses to surgeons, specialists, nurses and operating theater management
- Apply Healthcare Compliance regulations
- Provide customer-focused service in order to develop customer relationships;
- Communicate with Customer Service, Management and other internal departments about customer information.
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Invest in understanding the needs of internal and external partners through active listening. Identify actionable insights to enhance results.
- Succeed in building broad and deep networks in our client’s organization with a focus on clinical KOLs
- Cooperate closely with the Account Manager to drive customer satisfaction and synergies
- Consider how to apply new ideas you generated in the activities for the CONNECT imperative.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done
- Determine how to enable more calculated risk taking, support and encourage appropriate risk-taking
- Create a new level of partnership focused on strong commitment.
- Be a role model in Credo-based customer interaction. Demonstrate business excellence through the WHAT and HOW dimensions.
- Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
- Identify & develop the skills necessary for future success.
- Build an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
- Be business-results driven, devote yourself actively and wholeheartedly to the work so that goals are achieved
- Demonstrate responsibility, apply high quality standards and use available resources efficiently.
- Promote a culture of accountability by improving current performance and taking responsibility for mistakes.
- Try new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Analyze the success of recent projects; conduct “after action or lessons learned reviews” to streamline efforts and reduce barriers to results.
Business Environment and Context
- Create value for clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Price pressure and tender environment demand a value driven approach.
- New and different decision makers and influencers.
- Added value drives the decision making process of a multiple stakeholder team in our accounts.
- Bachelor degree para medical, business administration or economics
- Proven track record and demonstrated capabilities in a sales position
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong passion and track record for business accomplishments & will to make things happen & deliver
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
- Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
- Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work on a daily basis requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Self- awareness, adaptability and stress resistant
- Master’s degree
- Experience in Endo/Energy J&J related processes
- Desired educational background: (para)medical, business administration or economics
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape
- Knowledge of languages: Dutch, English.
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)