Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Associate Communication & Public Affairs Manager
Requisition ID: 1805679985W
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Communication & Public Affairs Taiwan, this role is responsible for development of the strategic planning and implementation of public affairs, corporate and brand communications.
Drive business objectives of company, business and brands; Build external and internal stakeholder trust and advocacy.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Partner with key internal stakeholders to understand business unit specific communication needs;
· Align corporate communications strategies with business priorities;
· Contribute to the development of strategic communication and public affairs plans, and implement elements as assigned;
· Develop strong partnerships with and serve as a trusted partner to the patient advocacy groups, and further to shape and manage expectations and issues.
· Expand reach of external communication strategies/programs to foster employee ambassadorship;
· Develop annual CSR event to enhance company image
· Manage and work together local PR agencies, advertising agencies and other local vendors to maximize Janssen’s work
· Project and budget management of external vendor support.
· Hands-on experience in PR/PA planning, execution and media relations
· Proactive enthusiastic self-starter with high energy and motivation as well as serious commitment to hard work and excellence;
· Results-oriented, eager to win with strategic thinking and capable of tracking processes to ensure programmes are delivered in line with expectations and desired results;
· Able to juggle multiple priorities, take direction and be accountable for delivering;
· Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and work independently
Qualitication and Experience:
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Communications and/or Journalism or Public Relations.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in communications or related field is preferred, like journalism, pharmaceutical, PR or PA agencies, NGOs or Congress.
· Demonstrated experience of project management, managing innovative communication channels, providing strategic executive counsel, communications execution and delivering programs across multiple offices and locations.
· Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment.
· Fluency in Chinese and excellent written and verbal command of English required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Excellent in time management.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)