Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Requisition ID: 1805679980W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the
people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our
corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
For our Supply Chain organization, we are looking for a highly committed:
As the Demand Planner you will be responsible for running the monthly Demand Planning process to ensure proper availability of products and engage in discussions with the commercial teams (Sales, Marketing, Finance, CLS, etc.) to capture all events in a structured way. Balancing inventories, costs and sales will be key to the success of the individual.
- Lead and coordinate the monthly Demand Planning Process for the relevant product categories
- Actively participate to the local monthly S&OP cycle, to drive close collaboration with the commercial partners on sales events, marketing events and inventory decisions (DC, Orthokits and consignment levels)
- Coordinate the local NPI launches and event forecast and perform Lifecycle management activities
- Review & optimize the monthly set-forecasts in alignment with sales and marketing
- Track & optimize the local warehouse inventory levels and support the commercial organization to align on inventory and commercial strategy
- Validation and timely planning & delivery of the Orthokit and consignment orders for the relevant product categories
- Product Availability Communication (PAC) and Short-Term Event Management (STEM)
- Support projects in the whole E2E Supply Chain
- Minimum of Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
- Several years in Supply Chain or equivalent functions with experience in Demand, Inventory, Supply Planning is required
- Experience of planning system functionality and planning parameters (ideally JDE and SAP)
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent collaborator, strong on partnering
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Business fluency in German and English, other languages a plus
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)