Johnson & Johnson Careers
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Barcelona, Spain; Valencia, Spain
Requisition ID: 1805679978W
This position will provide territory management for technical service covering North West of Spain area. In supporting the Technical Supervisor, the Field Service Engineer will be required to maintain current knowledge of all customer enquiries, current installations, technical upgrades and field issues pertaining to the STERRAD and accessory equipment. The FSE will be partly responsible for the customer-training programme and will manage the current reporting system. At times the FSE will be required to provide support to other areas in Spain.
- Field Territory Management responsibility providing all aspects of field technical service work; including account management, sales, installation, maintenance and problem resolution in support of our customers.
- Responsible for territory compliance
- Part responsible for customer training seminars on different ASP products.
- Collects data from the territory/region for analysis and product reliability statistics
- Responsible for the upkeep of the territories service reporting tool
- Minimum education required for competent performance:
- FP Grado Superior en Electronica/ Ingeniería Técnica in Technical Engineering
- Experience in the following fields will be valued
- Field service engineer
- Knowledge of CSSD departments
- Complaint and regulatory knowledge
- Technical ability
- Knowledge of working operation of equipment, computer skills including Microsoft office and database skills.
- Strong communication ability.
- Knowledge about ISO standards applicable to our products
- Good written and spoken English language
- Must be able to travel
- Mobile activity
- Physically active
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent diagnostic skills and problem solving
- Good commercial skills
- Good written skills
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain-Valencian Community-Valencia
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)