Johnson & Johnson Careers
SR FINANCE MGR - SOURCE COE PHARM
Requisition ID: 1805679846W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER - JJSC SOURCE FINANCE COE (PHARM)
Janssen Supply Group LLC is a global organization responsible for producing and supplying medicines to markets around the world. With quality as its primary focus, this group collaborates with Research and Development and Commercial partners to deliver life-changing solutions for patients in need. Our customers and the patients are our priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. our employees start each day with a new opportunity to transform healthcare and improve the quality of life for people around the world. We are always seeking talented people and leaders who can drive creativity, collaboration, and innovation at a successful, results-driven pharmaceutical company. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development.
The J&J Supply Chain Source Finance COE is an organization with global impact, supporting Pharm, Medical Devices, and Consumer Segments and the Enterprise. The organization is comprised of External Manufacturing and Procurement functions which deliver high quality, reliable and cost competitive products. The COE is on a multi-year journey to standardize and optimize the financial support to these two functions with an enterprise mindset across all segments.
The Senior Finance Manager- JJSC Source Finance COE Janssen reports to the Global Finance Director and supports the Global Pharm External Manufacturing function known as Partnerships and External Supply (PES) group. PES manages annual spend of $0.6B across 110+ sites. This role also provides significant opportunity to lead global Pharm projects and champion COE initiatives to drive standardisation of activities/ processes across MD&D, Pharm and Consumer ...thus shaping the way we work for all sectors.
- Provide finance leadership to Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) PES team. This role assists the team with driving and shaping strategy, managing risk and opportunities, developing and supporting delivery of financial targets and lead the value creation agenda (cost, quality, reliability).
- Actively support the business through business plan, quarterly business plan updates and Long Range Financial plan, building comprehensive stretching budgets for the regions focused on maximizing value creation.
- Influence and recommend external sourcing solutions to maximize value creation. Provide accurate transparent input on COGs and negotiation strategies to drive best position for J&J. Responsible for modelling financial analysis and leading/influencing key management discussions on strategic decisions impacting the Supply Chain Network, such as “Buy” in the Make versus Buy process.
- Actively contribute as a financial lead in contractual negotiations. Partner with business and legal colleagues to negotiate new/renewed Supplier Agreements for the regions.
- Partner with other Finance colleagues (JSC and JJSC Finance Source COE) to drive standardization & process efficiencies across MD&D, Consumer and Pharm External Manufacturing.
- Deliver accurate and on-time submissions to JSC FP&A team & other SC Finance teams and provide clear lean explanations for all major variances v plan.
- Manage a team of 3 analysts. Global team members in 2 major geographies- Raritan NJ & Zug Switzerland. Real time coaching and development of team members, championing a culture of diversity, performance management and skill set development.
- Provide on-going finance training for business partners on various financial topics.
As this position is part of the J&J SC Source Finance COE, this position will be involved in leading changes to the Finance service delivery model in Pharm as well as influencing the global Source Finance designs. At times this role will be a key leader of sector and enterprise level process redesign and implementation projects. Fostering an organizational enterprise mind-set of innovation and translating into actionable plans will be critical to success.
- Business Degree is essential. MBA CMA, CPA highly desirable
- Professional accounting qualification is strongly preferred but not essential
- Strong influencer, independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
- Experienced professional with strong communication skills who interacts effectively with senior management.
- Passion for people development and talent management is critical.
- Strong record of effective People leadership is essential
- Experience creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations to various levels of an organization is preferred
- Prior supply chain experience preferred
- Experience managing remote team members preferred
- Process driven individual who can excel in a busy environment and problem solve as required (essential)
- Min 5 years applicable finance and accounting experience required.
- Experience in Manufacturing finance is preferred
- Ability to work under time pressure and keep high level of accuracy is essential
- Very Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Cross cultural and international experience is necessary
- Position requires up to 10-20% travel
Cilag GmbH International (8525)