Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regulatory Affairs Trainee
Requisition ID: 1805679588W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
- Updating regulatory data base;
- Supporting function in assessment of registration documents;
- Preparation of packaging information;
- Data base management;
- Administrational and supportive functions.
- University degree or graduate in a year (preferably a student of one of the following: Medical Studies, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Cosmetology or Chemistry);
- Fluent English and Polish;
- Learning agility;
- High analytical skills to provide data analyses with recommendations
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility;
- Ethical approach in achieving goals;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- J&J contract for 1 year and benefit package;
- Mentor supporting your development in organization;
- Opportunity to work and grow in open environment of professionals in Regulatory Affairs;
- Work giving a sense of accomplishment, building passionate life in a dynamic environment, creating business with a unique quality portfolio of products;
- Employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)