Johnson & Johnson Careers
SFA Global MD hedging COE
Requisition ID: 1805679574W
Medical Devices Supply Chain is recruiting for a Senior Financial analyst -Foreign currency role. Primary location for this role will be Diegem/Beerse, Belgium.
The Global Hedging Team is responsible for consolidation, analysis and forecasting of currency for total Medical Devices on a worldwide basis and focused on delivering strategic value adding Finance Hedging support to the different MRCs . In line with the ESP end-to-end hedging placement we open this position to build out and centralize key hedge processes and expertise in one center.
This role involves a high degree of Business exposure, through business partnering with the global FP&A teams, Global Treasury Services and the Pharmaceutical and Consumer sectors to continue the standardization in currency forecasting and reporting and hedge accounting processes.
In addition, the senior Analyst will play an important role in the set-up of the hedging COE for MD and in the centralization and execution of the hedging activities.
- Responsible for the execution of hedging activities and hedge accounting and the analysis of FX impacts in actual results and budgets.
- Partnering with Operating Companies and Regional Umbrella’s on the transactional currency reporting including expert guidance, policy setting and support;
- Ensuring coordination, timely preparation and consolidation of the organization of the Transactional currency budget updates and actuals for Medical Devices (JU, NU/PBP and LE/FBP);
- Delivery and analysis of currency forecasting assessment and quantifying risks and opportunities related to currency fluctuations for the business;
- University degree in Finance/Economics with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of BE GAAP, US GAAP and SoX requirements
- Must have strong finance, accounting and business acumen. MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications are preferred
- Knowledge of hedge accounting is preferred
- Strong technical and analytical skills with good knowledge of systems (TM1, JDE,SAP, Excel,…)
- A “can-do”, self-starter attitude prepared to introduce new ideas and thinking, Ability to challenge, improve and optimize current processes, hands on mentality
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
- The ability to work well independently under tight timelines, prioritizing efficiently and correctly and -manage complexity as well as the ability to handle multiple task simultaneously is required
- Candidate must possess excellent communication and business partnering skills as well as the ability to collaborate in a highly matrixes environment across multiple sectors and region
- Able to combine a helicopter view with deep dives when needed
- Accurate and compliance driven
- A good knowledge of English both verbal as written is required